1.3.09

Birthday

Its been awhile since i wrote to you blog, there are alot of changes that has happen since. Writing everything that has changed in one go will not justify you but a brief overview is, graduated, working, have mortgage, got a puppy, taking a break from some important things in life, and having greater responsibility at home to take care of family and house. The weight is heavy at times but I just go on each day knowing that it can only be better. There is a plan and purpose beyond the cobwebs and mazes. Even if the world fails me, the economics come crumbling down, humanity tears in half, God doesnt fail, because He loves me.

Today is just like another day, although its my birthday, without a mention to my dad, he would have forgotten but thats alright, there are many things on his mind with whats happening to Pacific Brands. The well wishes become less each passing year. This year decided to just go out for drive but was interrupted this morning by putting up a lamp post outside my place. Hopefully this will shine light through the darkness and provide guidance and hope. Afterwards, my father invited his friend and her kids and it happens one of the kids cousin is a friend of mine back in high school. Its strange, some things dont change but alot has change. Time, place and attitudes change. Looking back through the years, I had so many turning points in my life that is countless, turning points referring to where i would end up and what i would be doing at this moment in time if i didnt make the decisions i did during that time. I do thank God for all those decisions i made as it turned out to be rightfully planned by Him.

I feel there are so much things to come, the song God of this city by Chris Tomlin is inspiring. I know there are many more adventures, many greater things to do and achieve. Building the city for God, greater things to be done in this city and nation. This is a new chapter in my life, and i hope i can succeed and continue to do the right decisions once again for God. To achieve and make a change in society and how its been running. I need that light to shine my path once again, because i know there is still greater things to be done....